Registration and conference fee payment
If you have been already registered, your registration is automatically
transferred to these new dates and we look forward to seeing you in
If you are not able to join us for these new dates, please send your
cancelation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com not later
than 01. July 2020.
Also, those who are able to participate in September, but they are
not already registered for the Conference, can register and send
abstract until 01. July 2020 using the form.
The template for
preparation of abstracts is available at this link
Abstract submissions should be word file. Rename abstract file name prior to submitting to
reflect presenting author as “LASTNAME_FIRSTINITIAL.doc”. Submission of abstracts via registration form only.
The conference fees will be 50 EUR and includes the Conference kit, the printed book of abstracts, the welcome cocktail, coffee breaks, and social activities.
The official technical organizer of the conference, PanaComp Agency, will send an e-mail with details about the payment instruction to the
registered participants. Exceptionally, the payment will be possible in cash at the registration desk.
12th SBAC has aimed to keep registration costs low and to make the
conference content more easily accessible for the attendees.
Since the 12th SBAC will be held as hybrid Conference, registration fee of
50 eur includes following items:
- preparation and publishing of Book of abstracts
- preparation and publishing of the Proceedings in the Special Issue
Astronomy in the Big Data Era: Perspectives" of the journal “Data”
- preparation and publishing of the Proceedings proceedings of Publications of Astronomical Society "Rudjer Bošković".
- preparation and publishing of DVD with conference recordings
- using Webex platform for 100 attendees
- recordings of all talks
- CISCO digital equipment for transmission and live streaming of talks given in person
- technical staff who will moderate all sessions and help chairs and participants
- conference hall for in person talks
- printing badges for in person lecturers
- social events for in person participants
- conference certificates